Born to rising hip hop superstar Blueface and Instagram model Jaidyn Alexis, Javaughn J. Porter is already gaining recognition in the entertainment world at a very young age. While still a child, Javaughn became famous through his father’s lyrics and social media posts. Let’s look closer at the son of Blueface and learn more about this young star in the making.
About Javaughn J. Porter
Javaughn Jamal Porter was born in Los Angeles, California, around 2015-2016 to then-couple Blueface and Jaidyn Alexis. Now around 7-8 years old, Javaughn enjoys playing sports and video games and spending time with family and friends, like many boys his age. He resides in LA with his parents, though they are no longer together.
Local reports indicate that Javaughn attends a local elementary school where he gets good grades and is actively well-liked by his classmates and teachers. He enjoys typical childhood activities like watching cartoons, visiting the park, and family trips to the beach or amusement parks. Though raised in a world of fame and wealth through his father’s success, Javaughn seems to have led a wholesome, grounded upbringing.
Rising to Prominence
While still very young, Javaughn began gaining attention through frequent mention in Blueface’s hit songs. In the massive viral hit “Thotiana,” released in 2018, Blueface raps the memorable line, “Fuck that thot, treat her like my son / Like Javaughn, don’t I already get one?”. This catchy reference to his infant son helped introduce Javaughn to Blueface’s growing fanbase worldwide.
Soon, photos and videos of the adorable toddler Javaughn accompanying his father to concerts, studio sessions, and video shoots began circulating widely online. Blueface also often posts pictures with his “lil brudda” Javaughn on social media, where they gain thousands of likes and comments each time from devoted fans. Even before kindergarten, Javaughn had amassed a sizable public following solely through his connection to his famous dad
For Related Tech K times articles Click here
Current Age and Status of Javaughn J. Porter
Now around 7-8 years old, Javaughn continues to be actively featured on Blueface’s Instagram and mentioned in the lyrics of new singles. Some examples include namedrops in the 2022 hits “Vibes” and “Frozen.” Fans say they love seeing the bond between father and son grow stronger yearly.
Aside from being the son of a successful rapper, the public actively knows little else about Javaughn’s personal life and activities at this young age. Both of his parent’s social profiles respect his privacy as a minor. But there’s no doubt Javaughn will become more prominent in the spotlight as he ages and carves his path in the entertainment or business world. With Blueface’s millions of followers as inherent fans and financial backing, the sky seems to be the limit.
Blueface’s relationship with his son Javaughn J. Porter:
- Blueface is very close with Javaughn and tries to spend as much time with him as possible, even bringing him to studio sessions and performances. In interviews, Blueface has expressed how much becoming a father has impacted and matured him. Javaughn is his top priority.
- Their bond is very playful and affectionate. Photos and videos show them laughing, dancing, and enjoying simple activities together, like the park or a ball game. Blueface often gushes on social media about Javaughn’s accomplishments and milestones, showing pride as a dad.
- While co-parenting with Javaughn’s mother, Jaidyn, Blueface maintains full custody and is highly involved in decisions about his care. Family and friends note that Blueface dotes on Javaughn endlessly, from teaching him sports to reading bedtime stories.
- Blueface has said fatherhood inspires much of his music and gives him purpose to succeed and provide for Javaughn. He strives to set a good example and lead Javaughn toward positive opportunities through his musical success.
- Blueface’s art clearly depicts their tight bond, cementing Javaughn as his motivator and most loyal supporter. By all accounts, Blueface treasures his role as Javaughn’s dad above all else in his life and career. Their father-son relationship appears very loving and supportive
Net Worth and Inheritance
While a child with no reported income or assets currently under his name, Javaughn can inherit a sizable portion of his father Blueface’s rapidly growing fortune in the years ahead.
Multiple sources actively estimate Blueface’s net worth between $4-6 million. This number continues rising substantially yearly as the Los Angeles native drops new smash hits, expands his brand partnerships, and launches business ventures.
Major labels provide Blueface record deals, and Balenciaga actively endorses him, setting Blueface up to hit a personal net worth above $10 million within the next 2-3 years if his career trajectory maintains its upward momentum
As Blueface’s sole legal heir, Javaughn would receive a large percentage of that accumulated wealth when he reached adulthood. Financially independent before adulthood seems a genuine possibility if Blueface’s earnings keep booming and he continues prudent investing and saving for his son’s future.
Blueface songs that mention his son Javaughn J. Porter:
- “Outside Today” (2022) – In the hook, Blueface raps, “I’m outside with my son Javaughn, hatin’ ass niggas don’t want none.”
- “Vibes” (2022) – Features the lyrics “Me and my son Javaughn, that’s who I’m ridin’ with.”
- “Frozen” (2022) – Blueface shouts out “Me and Javaughn living in the moment” in the second verse.
- “Get No Love” (2019) – Blueface mentions spending quality time with Javaughn, rapping, “I just want my son Javaughn to know that I care.”
- “Deadlocs” (2020) – He namedrops Javaughn in the hook, rapping, “Javaughn and Me, we are ballin’ all day.”
- “Pluto to Mars” (2021) – Blueface pays tribute to his bond with Javaughn, rapping, “Me and my son Javaughn, that’s how we livin’ it large.”
Javaughn continues to be a frequent source of pride and inspiration in Blueface’s music over the years as their father-son relationship grows. Javaughn holds an extraordinary place in Blueface’s heart.
What Lies Ahead for Javaughn?
With youth and a natural talent for entertainment, Javaughn J. Porter has immense potential and opportunity ahead, regardless of his father’s success. However, having Blueface as a mentor and advocate can only accelerate his prospects
As he grows into his teenage years, Javaughn may start venturing into performance and creative arts through viral dance tutorials, branding deals, or minor acting roles. His natural charisma and photogenic looks shine on camera already. Continuing education in business, law, or the music industry could also be on the horizon.
Most analysts predict Javaughn joining his dad in the recording studio for a fun father-son collaboration track within the next five years, delighting fans with their bond. With time, Javaughn will doubtlessly explore his unique passions and define his path in the public spotlight. However, cementing his legacy alongside Blueface as hip-hop royalty seems an exciting possibility.
One thing is for sure – Javaughn J. Porter’s story has only just begun. With hard work and the guidance of loved ones, this young star will actively soar to great heights and actively leave an indelible mark on popular culture in the future. Fans everywhere will be anxious to follow his continued rise. Stay tuned for updates on what lies ahead for the son of Blueface in 2023 and beyond!